TIPS: Here are solutions about frequently questiones answers.
- Here are the solutions for 4K 120Hz TVs not supporting 4K 120hz.
- For 4K 120Hz TVs, turn on game mode in the TV settings and you will get 4K 120hz.
- For LG 4K 120Hz TVs, please find HDMI settings in TV settings, enter HDMI DEEP COLOR in HDMI settings and select 4K, you will get 4K 120hz.
- For sony 4K 120Hz TVs, please turn on HDMI enhancement and turn off Dolby Vision in the TV settings to get 4K 120hz.
- When your monitor shows that there is no input source. You need to modify the input source of the monitor, enter the monitor settings and find the input source SOURCE, and modify it to the port you plug in HDMI cable.
- When the MAC/laptop/PC/Xbox/PS5 is connected to a smart TV, the TV may show that there is no input source. Solution 1: Turn on the TV first, wait for the TV to display the main interface, and then turn on the MAC/laptop/PC/Xbox/PS5. Solution 2: Re-plug the HDMI cable on the MAC/laptop/PC/Xbox/PS5 end. Solution 3: Manually switch the input source to HDMI in the TV settings. This situation is related to the smart system of the TV. The solution is valid for both copper HDMI cables and optical HDMI cables.
- When the TV is connected to the AVR Receiver and cannot work, first check whether the HDMI cable is connected to the HDMI ARC/eARC port of the Receiver and the HDMI ARC/eARC port of the TV. Secondly, enable the ARC (eARC) function in the TV settings. Some AVR Receivers such as Denon AVR-X3700H must enable the ARC (eARC) function in the Receiver settings, VIDEO->HDMI SETTING. Finally, select the input source of the HDMI port where the HDMI cable is inserted for the Receiver. Note that the source head of the fiber optic HDMI cable is connected to the HDMI ARC (eARC) port of the receiver, and the display head is connected to the HDMI ARC (eARC) port of the TV.
Play your favorite games
HDMI2.1 adds variable refresh rate(VRR), automatic low-latency mode(ALLM) function,the screen does not freeze or tear,no delay, teamfights are not left behind.
Wonderful before your eyes
7680 * 4320 resolution, four times the clarity of 4K, even though a closer look, do not feel grainy, truly amplification without distortion.
CL3 Rated can be used for in-wall installation
Fire-resistant PVC sheath and optional lengths such as 35feet, 30feet, 25feet, 20feet, etc. are your ideal choice for installation into the wall.
Support 8K,7680*4320 Resolution @60hz
Support 4K,3840*2160 Resolution @120hz
3D visual effects,Dynamic HDR,more distinct levels More stereoscopic image Richer colors.
Enhanced Audio Return Channel（eARC）,the analysis is excellent and the sound is pure and beautiful.
Variable refresh rate (VRR),Automatic low-latency mode (ALLM),Quick Media switching (QMS),Quick frame transfer (QFT),every moment is not to be missed.